WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of the opportunity afforded to me to enter the premises known as Science of Speed, 3361 Raymond Diehl Business Ln Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (“SOS”) and/or to obtain bike fitting services or related services or advice, I, by checking the box, being over the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years and intending to be legally bound HEREBY AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I knowingly, freely and voluntarily, waive, release and forever discharge Science of Speed, and all of their parent, subsidiary, related, or affiliated companies, and their/its agents, servants, officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, landlords and property owners, and/or guests or patrons (hereinafter referred to collectively as “SoS” or “Retul”), of and from any and all claims, actions, causes, causes of action, suits, damages, losses, attorneys’ fees, compensation, expenses and claims, whether in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, whether foreseen or unforeseen, or whether contingent or not contingent, (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Claims”), arising out of or in connection with, or as a result of (i) my being on the above-described premises, or (ii) my participation or involvement in any Retul bike fit, performance testing service, training advice, Retul bike fitting advice, Retul bike fitting activities or riding a bike involving any Testing services or advice, or any other services, work or advice incidental or related to entry at the above-described premises or Retul bike fitting.
2. I assume all risks of injury to myself while participating in any bike fit, bike fitting, and/or
related activities (for example, riding a bicycle after receiving bike fitting services by Science of Speed), and services or advice incidental or related to Retul bike fitting and entry at the above-described premises.
3. This agreement does not serve as a release or waiver of any Claims for any injury
resulting from the willful, wanton, reckless, or intentional misconduct of Science of Speed, their/its officers, directors, agents, servants, or employees.
4. If any portion or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, unenforceable or invalid, then such portion or term shall be severable from the Agreement and it shall remain in full force and effect.
1. Customers who are more than 15minutes late to any scheduled appointment will receive a $25 late fee
2. Customers arriving more than 30 minutes late may be asked to reschedule for another date and receive up to a $50 late fee
3. Local Cancellation Policy – All within 24 hours prior to a local (Tallahassee) appointment or
4. Travel Cancellation Policy – All cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled services must contact Science of Speed directly to cancel or reschedule
a. Any cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled appointment may receive up to a $150 cancellation fee